Update Posted: 5/22/2020
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY - NBAC has reopened its lobby.
The National Bank of Adams County would like to thank all of our customers for their continued loyalty, trust and patience throughout the very difficult times we’ve all faced with the COVID-19 Pandemic. The past few months have brought so much change and disruption to our everyday lives. Our priority through this all has always been the health and well-being our customers and our employees at NBAC. We have taken many steps at our banking center to get to the point where NBAC can once again open its doors for its customers and return to being a full service banking operation.
We have reopened our lobby and if you choose to come inside the banking center we ask that you please see our physical distancing and safety protocols:
- Maintaining proper social distancing: We ask that customers maintain a minimum of six feet between themselves and other customers.
- Wearing facial coverings: Each NBAC employee is wearing a face mask at all times for our customer’s safety. We appreciate any customer that does the same but we will not require a customer to do so. We may ask you to remove or lower your face mask to help with identification purposes.
- Installation of protective barriers: We have installed protective barriers in all the customer windows where employees interact with customers.
- Cleaning and sanitizing: We perform cleanings during the work day throughout the banking center and once a day the entire bank experiences a deep cleaning by our cleaning service. You will also notice hand sanitizer throughout the bank for your use.
- Assessing your health: If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or are showing any symptoms, we ask that you do not enter our facilities.
Our number one goal is our customer and employees safety. We will still have reduced walk-in restrictions as we follow health department guidelines.
- Serving at-risk customers: Our lobby will be open the first hour (8:30am – 9:30am) for at-risk customers.
- Capacity reduction: Our lobby has reduced capacity to ensure physical distancing requirements are met. This may include closing our lobby for a short period of time until our occupancy levels drop to a satisfactory number.
- Keeping remote access as a priority: We recommend the safest choices for conducting transactions using NBAC’s remote access options:
- Online Banking/NBAC App.
- Drive Thru Banking
- Night Depository
- ATM located in front of our building at 218 N. Market St. and any Allpoint ATM.
We take the COVID-19 situation very seriously and we will continue to monitor the situation and adhere to the safest practices possible moving forward. We can’t thank our customers enough for the support and loyalty during this difficult time. We look forward to seeing each and every one of you again soon.
Executive Vice President